Friday, October 17, 2008

Data

I already interviewed three people. I came up with different answers when I interviewed these people. Some of these people didn't understand what they mean. I got three different answers on idioms like stuck in the woods. My three different answers for that question were in a spot where you didn't know, lost, and i have no idea. Answers for blow hot or cold are don't know this either, never he, and I don't know. Answers for new kid on block are new to something, the new kid in town just moved in, and new kid in town. Answers for apple of one's eye are never heard it, person you like, and I know this but I can't remember. Answers for cross your fingers are hope for good luck, pray that something happens, and hope for something. Answers for off the hook are wild and crazy, when the phone is off the hook so you can't call and not in trouble. Answers for pipe down are cool down, be quiet, and chill out. It turns out that a lot of people don't know a lot of idioms or hardly any idioms. It also sounds like people don't even know these idioms mean. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home